Tuesday, July 1, 2014

3 Gifts Loved




I have started the Joy Dare Collection for July.

Three Gifts Loved.

     The plan of salvation and exaltation is wonderful.  Contained within it are the gifts of the atonement, the Holy Ghost, and eternal marriage.  I so love these gifts!

     Jesus sacrificed so we can be saved!  In a love so sublime, he took upon himself the sins of the world.  He freely submitted his will to the Father's will.  Through faith and repentance, I too can have eternal life.



     The Holy Ghost guides and protects me while in mortality.  This gift is often overlooked, taken for granted, and ignored.  As I live righteously, the companionship of the Holy Ghost is a much loved gift!



     My spouse and I grow stronger in love as our hearts are knit together in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.  The blessing of being sealed forever allows this love to continue growing throughout the eternities.  I so love the gift of eternal companionship!


     Thank you Heavenly Father for the gifts of your son, the Holy Ghost, and an eternal companion!

No comments: